Klamath To Portland*
|Everyday except Saturday||172||11:40am||12:55am|
Portland To Klamath*
|Everyday except Saturday||171||9:55am||11:10am|
|Everyday except Saturday||173||5:40pm||6:55pm|
* Schedule effective March 5, 2017.
- For flights just between Klamath Falls and Portland go to www.PenAir.com or call PenAir Central Reservations at 800-448-4226 (you can talk to a real person!).
- For flights to Portland and then connecting through to the Alaska Air network go to www.alaskaair.com
- For flights to Portland and then connecting through to United, Delta or American flights call PenAir Central Reservations at 800-448-4226.
Departing passengers are asked to arrive one hour prior to their scheduled departure from Klamath Falls. The PenAir counter closes 40 minutes prior to departure and passengers who do not yet have their boarding pass or still need to check baggage may be denied boarding after the counter is closed.
The Crater Lake - Klamath Regional Airport is served by PenAir, one of Alaska's largest regional airlines, with daily flights between the Crater Lake - Klamath Regional Airport and Portland, OR. PenAir is a code share partner with Alaska Airlines and passengers will be able to seamlessly connect into the Alaska Air network in Portland and earn miles in the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan. PenAir also has ticketing agreements with United, Delta and American Airlines so you only have to check in once and your bags are automatically transferred to your connecting flight.
Please call PenAir at 800-448-4226 or the Airport Administration Office at 541-883-5372.
At the Crater Lake - Klamath Regional Airport we have:
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Short security lines
- Complimentary coffee and water for outbound passengers
- Plus each outbound passenger can enter to win an Amazon 7" Fire tablet given away each month.