The Crater Lake - Klamath Regional Airport is served by PenAir, one of Alaska's largest regional airlines, with daily flights between the Crater Lake - Klamath Regional Airport and Portland, OR. PenAir is a code share partner with Alaska Airlines and passengers will be able to seemlessly connect into the Alaska Air network in Portland and earn miles in the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan. PenAir also has ticketing agreements with United, Delta and American Airlines so you only have to check in once and your bags are automatically transferred to your connecting flight. Departing passengers are asked to arrive one hour prior to their scheduled departure from Klamath Falls. The PenAir counter closes 30 minutes prior to departure and passengers who do not have a boarding pass and/or need to check luggage may be denied boarding.
Schedule Effective March 5th
Klamath to Portland to Klamath
Everyday Flt. 170 7:45am 9:00am
Everyday except Sat. Flt. 171 9:55am 11:10am
Everyday except Sat. Flt. 172 11:40am 12:55pm
Flt. 173 5:40pm 6:55pm
To purchase tickets:
- For flights just between Klamath Falls and Portland go to www.PenAir.com or call PenAir Central Reservations at 800-448-4226 (you can talk to a real person!).
- For flights to Portland and then connecting through to the Alaska Air network go to www.alaskaair.com
- For flights to Portland and then connecting through to United, Delta or American flights call PenAir Central Reservations at 800-448-4226.
Have questions or problems? We're here to help! Please call PenAir at 800-448-4226 or the Airport Administration Office at 541-883-5372.
And don't forget - at the Crater Lake - Klamath Regional Airport we have:
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Short security lines
- Complimentary coffee and water for outbound passengers
- Plus each outbound passenger can enter to win an Amazon 7" Fire tablet given away each month.