Request for Proposal - NW Aviation Hangar Facility
The City of Klamath Falls (“City”), through the Crater Lake – Klamath Regional Airport (“Airport”) is requesting proposals from qualified and experienced firms (“Offerors”) to lease an aviation building (“NW Aviation Hangar Facility”) at the Crater Lake – Klamath Regional Airport (“Airport”). The successful Offeror will be required to lease, operate, and maintain the City owned building. The facility is located on the westside of the airport at 2977 Stinson Way and consists of:
- 6,400 sq. ft. of hangar space (80’ x 80’)
- 2,660 sq. ft. of administrative space including lobby, front counter, office, full kitchen, classroom and two restrooms.
- 16,800 sq. ft. of apron space (140’ x 120’)
- Utilities (gas, water, sewer, data/communications, and electrical)
- Parking lot consisting of approximately 9 spaces
All aviation related uses will be considered for the facility as well as additional site improvements (such as fuel tanks) if proposed by Offerors. Interested parties should contact Airport Director John Barsalou directly for a copy of the RFP at firstname.lastname@example.org / 541-883-5373.
General Development Opportunities
Download full economic development opportunity brochure here